Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,465 (R$ 8,040) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)