Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,512 (R$ 6,020) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)