Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,892 ($4,130) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)