Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,363 (Rp 21,830,108) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)