Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,267 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)