Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.438 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €3,018 (﷼ 1,238) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)