Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.126 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,090 (﷼ 983) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)