Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23857 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,695 (﷼ 7,105) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)