Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,227 ($3,795) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)