Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 49% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,849 (£4,089) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)