Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,910 (₨223,493) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)