Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,625 (¥437,642) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)