Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09285 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,119 (22,826 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (25 minutes ago)