Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Angers, France
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,158 (3,412 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)