Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,302 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)