Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)