Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,887 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)