Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,610 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)