Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,969 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)