Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,733 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)