Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,017 ($6,356) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)