Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 87% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,602 ($6,100) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 4 hours ago)