Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,771 ($6,487) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)