Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,512 ($5,051) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)