Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,609 ($4,252) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)