Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,110 ($5,062) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)