Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,554 ($6,037) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)