Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24437 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,705 (﷼ 11,068) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)