Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,573 (ARS $32,146) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)