Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,737 (R$ 9,268) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)