Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,139 (£3,582) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (30 minutes ago)