Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,928 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)