Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,030 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (43 minutes ago)