Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,644 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)