Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,926 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)