Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,586 (kr26,678) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)