Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13415 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 (kr24,807) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)