Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,671 (kr19,865) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)