Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,805 (CH$1,372,799) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (24 minutes ago)