Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23348 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 (10,504 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)