Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24097 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,791 (11,583 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)