Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23875 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,244 (9,398 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)