Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25037 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 (14,879 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)