Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24635 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,682 (14,946 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)