Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 50% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,104 (₨83,395) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (34 minutes ago)