Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08822 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,424 (16,142 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)