Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09018 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,610 (17,857 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)