Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12735 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,563 (Q20,127) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)