Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11002 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,345 (Q12,226) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (37 minutes ago)