Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12020 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,660 (Q13,807) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (34 minutes ago)