Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,167 (₨158,650) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)