Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €3,008 (₨334,628) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)