Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04258 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,440 (Mex$ 33,811) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)