Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,189 (C$3,203) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)