Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,321 (﷼ 47,937,348) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)