Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,487 (﷼ 73,411,983) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)