Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 409% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €15,271 (元111,269) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)