Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,602 (﷼ 89,368,068) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)