Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 (3,061,454 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)