Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,070 (4,096,103 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)