Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,723 (2,890,050 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)