Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,977 (3,274,597 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)