Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €839 (Bs 68,964,095) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)