Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08219 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,115 (Bs 25,734) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (36 minutes ago)