Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09186 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,857 (Bs 31,097) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)