Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,090 (CH$1,572,400) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)