Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,872 (CH$2,017,628) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (35 minutes ago)