Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,666 (CH$2,001,958) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)