Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27203 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,185 (S/. 8,033) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)