Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04600 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,519 (Mex$ 33,010) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (42 minutes ago)