Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,357 (Php86,249) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)