Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,669 (Php102,753) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)