Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,550 (Php135,060) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)