Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01904 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,544 (Php133,622) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)