Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27205 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,731 (S/. 6,361) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)