Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27288 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,659 (S/. 6,080) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)