Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,144 (S/. 4,327) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)