Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,450 ($3,661) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)