Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,797 ($3,346) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)