Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26032 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,738 (R$ 6,677) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)