Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26699 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,636 (R$ 6,126) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (37 minutes ago)