Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,826 (201,707 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)