Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13278 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,376 ($b17,897) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)