Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,613 ($b19,440) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)