Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12934 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,807 ($b13,968) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)