Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,885 ($2,144) in Portoviejo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)