Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,061 (R$ 7,677) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (27 minutes ago)