Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,853 (R$ 10,182) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)