Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,762 (R$ 9,271) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)