Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23049 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,669 (R$ 7,240) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)