Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,124 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,505 (R$ 8,712) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)