Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12917 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,629 (20,353 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)