Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13364 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,702 (20,216 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)