Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12891 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 (18,883 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)