Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14162 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 (26,756 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)