Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14040 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 (25,385 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)