Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13910 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,236 (23,263 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)