Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13657 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,240 (23,724 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (40 minutes ago)