Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13768 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 (23,159 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)